Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Almost a new year and some gratutious gratitude

A new blog for an almost new year especially since I can't *blinkin* remember any of my login info for my old blog and Blogger isn't being very helpy. Bah. So a new blog.

I'm looking to create a new home on the interwebz. I've photos and scans of my artwork all over the place and I want *one* place for it all, damn it. (I hope you saw the foot stamp there, cos I did it even though I was sitting down).

I'm hoping to post pictures of my WIPs (works in progress) and projects completed and odd ramblings and things I like and...um...other stuff.

OH! I'm also hoping to remember to periodically post things I'm grateful for. Right now I'm grateful for a warm place in a blizzard, chai latte, PopTarts and pudding cups. And my yarn stash...my lovely beautifully coloured yarn stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment